Monday, August 19, 2013

Opening Up Some Walls To a Dining Room.

    Here are a few pictures of some work we did in Prattville, opening up a wall. Before we opened it up, there was only a door in each wall, opening into the dining room. The customer wanted the area to look larger and to be more relevant to a large number of people when they had large meals in the dining room. The columns are hand made, by us. We also worked the wood floor back in where it was missing under the old walls. It was a nice project and turned out looking great. The carpenters, painters, sheetrock-working, column-building men on this job were Kirk McKinley and Wesley McLain. You guys did a wonderful job. Amen! Uh . . . what's that freaky pic of me doing in here? The one down at the bottom? Must I try to be the center of attention everywhere? Sorry, Wesley and Kirk. I just can't help myself.



2 comments:

  1. You're famous, too, since 1954!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayXNPWdmmu4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Thanks, Jay--I guess. I don't think I look quite as bad as the Creature from the Black Lagoon. He did make "opening up a wall" look easy though, didn't he? If I hired him would it be okay to let him work at your house? He'd get along fabulously with your Koi! Earl.

      Delete